Repair your teeth with porcelain veneers
By Dr. Chie Li Ee, DMD – Dentist in Cape May, NJ
Do you need your smile repaired because of damaged, chipped, stained, discolored slightly crooked or unevenly spaced teeth?
With the advanced technology of Porcelain Veneers it is now possible to have the beautiful smile you have always dreamed of.
Porcelain Veneers are a Popular Dental Treatment for:
- Repairing damaged, decayed, chipped or cracked teeth that make it embarrassing to smile;
- Straightening teeth for a more appealing smile;
- Filling unsightly spaces and gaps between teeth to improve a person’s smile;
- Whitening severely stained or dark-colored teeth that look unsightly;
- Whitening teeth for a beautiful bright-white natural-looking smile.
How Porcelain Veneers Work
Porcelain veneers are thin “shells” of porcelain that are fixed to the front of your teeth to correct problems and improve your smile. Installing porcelain veneers to damaged teeth is a painless procedure which usually involves just two visits to Dr. Ee’s dental office.
- During your first visit, Dr. Ee will takes an impression of your teeth so he can design and shape the porcelain veneers to precisely fit your teeth and smile.
- The second visit includes fixing the porcelain veneers to your teeth.
After porcelain veneers are installed, they provide a beautiful, white smile that can last for many decades with proper care. The result of porcelain veneers are completely repaired teeth and a beautiful bright, white natural-looking new smile!
Ready to get started?
Call (609) 884-5335 for your free consultation or to schedule your dental appointment.